|Title||Summary of three ways of efficient grinding|
High speed grinding
High-speed grinding is a process that increases the removal rate of grinding and the quality of grinding by increasing the linear speed of the diamond wheel. Relative to the 7'' cut off disc for metalproduct application,High speed grinding has the following advantages:
(1) Under a certain unit time grinding amount, when the linear speed of the grinding wheel is increased, the cutting thickness of the abrasive grains is thinned, so that the load of the single abrasive grain is reduced, and the durability of the diamond grinding wheel is improved;
(2) Reduction of surface roughness of grinding: After increasing the linear speed of the diamond grinding wheel, the cutting thickness of the abrasive grains becomes thinner, so that the relative feed amount of the grinding wheel becomes smaller and the roughness is also reduced.
(3) The reverse grinding force is reduced and the accuracy of the workpiece is improved.
2. Slow-feed to deep deep grinding
Slow-feeding Large-depth deep grinding is also called deep groove grinding or peristaltic grinding. It is ground with a large grinding depth (up to 30mm) and a very low table feed (3-300mm/min). The required dimensional accuracy can be ground by one or several passes. The advantages of slow-feeding and deep-depth grinding are:
(1) When the retarding is applied to grinding. The grinding wheel and the outer edge of the workpiece are only contacted once or several times, and the chance of impact is less than that of the general reciprocating grinding, which can extend the durability of the grinding wheel and maintain its forming precision.
(2) The workpiece feed speed is very low during deep grinding, which makes the radial feed rate of the grinding wheel lower and the radial wear is relatively small. Conducive to rough, fine grinding of complex shaped workpieces.
(3) The grinding depth of the grinding wheel for slow-feed grinding is about 1000 times larger than that of ordinary grinding, and the grinding force is increased by 2-4 times (under the same metal removal rate) than that of ordinary grinding.
3. Abrasive belt grindingAbrasive belt grinding uses high-speed moving abrasive belts as grinding tools. The method of grinding various surfaces is called belt grinding. The advantages of abrasive belt grinding are:
(1) High production efficiency, sharp abrasive grains on the abrasive belt, large cutting amount; sand bandwidth, large grinding area, and productivity 5-20 times higher than grinding with grinding wheel;
(2) The grinding energy consumption is low, because the belt is light in weight, the contact wheel and the tensioning wheel are small in size, and the high-speed moment of inertia is small, so the power loss is small;
(3) Good processing quality, can guarantee constant speed work, less heat, no need to trim, sharp abrasive grain, good heat dissipation condition of sand belt, high precision and small surface roughness value
(4) The belt is soft and can be applied to the forming surface for grinding, which is suitable for grinding various complicated shapes.In fact, thin flat ,thin flat cutting disc are matched with these advantages.The disadvantage of abrasive belt grinding is that the belt is consumed quickly, the belt grinding cannot process small diameter holes, blind holes, and the step outer circle and gear can not be processed. Of course, when using high-speed grinding, it is necessary to confirm that the working speed of the machine tool must be lower than the safe use line speed of the grinding wheel, and the use of slow-feeding to deep-depth grinding also ensures the safety during grinding.
Please register or log in.